Mutants Unwanted- X men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mutants Unwanted- X men

At a time when mutants are Unwanted on this planet by the humans, they have discovered a cure, to make the Mutants human...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starry's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starry
Admin
Starry

Starry's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Starry's Characters   Starry's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:37 pm

Name:Holly White
Physical Description: Skinny, with long brown hair and bright green eyes.
Description (what they are like): Shy, but very nice.
Mutant Abilities: Can Dissapear one Place and reappear another place, can be invisible.
Brotherhood, X-men, Student, or..?: Student
Year at Xavier's Institute (if they go): 1st
Parents:doesn't know, lived in an orphanage.
Short Summary Of their Life: Has lived in an orphanage as long as she could remember.
RP Example:

I stared up at the large building that was supposed to be my school. I was happy that there were going to be people like me...I had been made fun of a lot at the orphanage...they called me a freak.
Any extra notes about them:none

Last edited by Starry on Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mutantsunwanted.rpg-board.net
Starry
Admin
Starry

PostSubject: Re: Starry's Characters   Starry's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:47 pm

Name:Aurora Alton
Physical Description:Starry's Characters 1693f49
Description (what they are like): Tried to be nice, but her powers drive her crazy. She cannot control them..yet.
Mutant Abilities: Shocks everyone who touches any part of her bare skin, even inanimate objects sometimes. Hates it. Can't control it.
Brotherhood, X-men, Student, or..?: None...yet.
Year at Xavier's Institute (if they go):None...yet
Parents:Marly and Peter Alton-Dead
Short Summary Of their Life: Lived happily with Mom and dad, until her powers started to work and she accidentally and quite literally shocked her mother to death with electricity. Her father got all sad and afraid of her and on the way to driving her to the orphanage she accidentally shocked him too. She went to the Orphanage anyways, and has been there ever since she was 7.
RP Example: I paced around my room, trying to stay calm, thinking of a way to finally get out of here. I had been offered a place at Xavier's Institute.....Had to get out...Had to find a way out....
Any extra notes about them:

Had killed many people, always without meaning too. Can't control her powers, so be careful around her!!!
Back to top Go down
Starry
Admin
Starry

PostSubject: Re: Starry's Characters   Starry's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:52 pm

Name:Yesterday Cade
Physical Description: Average height, curly blonde hair, greenish blue eyes.
Description (what they are like):Really nice, kinda of...um...strange.
Mutant Abilities: Can see things that happened in the past, and things that will occur in the future. Can make her hands and feet stick to things so she can like climb up and down walls.
Brotherhood, X-men, Student, or..?:Student
Year at Xavier's Institute (if they go): 4 years.
Parents:Bob and Lucy Cade
Short Summary Of their Life: Pretty happy life, had a LOT of siblings. Her family was really strange....(still is). Got picked on a lot, though. For various reasons. Until she accidentally did something bad which she hates talking about and went to jail then broke out....
RP Example:

I walked up the walls and then walked upside down on the ceiling.
Any extra notes about them:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starry's Characters   Starry's Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starry's Characters
Page 1 of 1